Do you dream of updating your aged hardwood floors?
Ability Wood Flooring offers a simple and cost-friendly solution: wood floor refinishing.
Wood Floor Refinishing: An Uber Easy Way to Make Aged Hardwood Floors Look New
To sand and finish hardwood floors in Doctor Phillips, Florida, you have two options: do it yourself or hire a pro.
The DIY process, however, is labor intensive and requires heavy-duty equipment to get it right the first time. As a result, we recommend working with a professional wood floor refinishing company, such as Ability Wood Flooring.
In addition to providing dramatic results, our wood floor refinishing company offers many add-on benefits, including:
- Faster Turnaround Times – Get the project underway and completed in a fraction of the time. With our wood floor refinishing company, we help you resume your normal routine faster.
- Less Dust and Airborne Allergens – Our wood floor refinishing company uses an area-exclusive BONA dust evacuation system to trap dust and allergens during the sanding and finishing process. No more neverending cleanups or dust traps to deal with. Ability Wood Flooring provides a clean and healthy way to sand and finish hardwood floors Doctor Phillips, Florida.
- Creative Transformations – Order a brand new stain that coordinates with your current interior design. Get creative by choosing a different texture, such as hand-scraped hardwood that evokes an Old World European feel, for example. At Ability Wood Flooring, the design possibilities are infinite when you choose us to sand and finish hardwood floors Doctor Phillips, Florida.
Steps to Sand and Finish Hardwood Floors Doctor Phillips, Florida
Our wood floor refinishing process includes:
- Creating a Clean Slate – For smooth end results, Ability Wood Flooring sands and levels the flooring with multiple passes of successively finer grits. A buffer is then used to finetune the surface. During the sanding and finishing process, we utilize the Bona dust evacuation system to make cleanups faster – and more importantly, lower the amount of dust, fumes, and allergens in the air.
- Putting on the Finishing Touches – After the sanding process is complete, we offer the chance to go stain-free. Alternatively, you can add a new color with a wide selection of stains. After the stain is applied, the final step involves adding a durable finish. Ability Wood Flooring recommends applying three coats of finish – each left overnight for more lasting results.
For Breathtaking Transformations: Sand and Finish Hardwood Floors Doctor Phillips, Florida
To bring your old hardwood floors back to life, get in touch with our wood floor refinishing company, Ability Wood Flooring. We are based in Orlando, Florida, and serve home and business owners in Doctor Phillips, Florida.